Thai Cooking Class
This is your chance to understand all the combinations of how each ingredient comes together into a delicious dish.
You will get your hands on from peeling, cutting, smashing, to putting the pieces of from-scratch ingredients together into your masterpiece of art and eat!
Choose 7 favorites our of these dishes to cook;
- Tom Yum Goong Soup (Hot & Sour Prawn Soup)
- Tom Kha Kai Soup (Chicken in Coconut Milk Soup)
- Tom Zaab Soup (Spicy Soup with Chicken)
- Pad Thai (Thai Style Stir Fried Noodle)
- Kai Med Ma Muang (Stir Fried Chicken with Cashew Nuts)
- Kai Pad King (Stir Fried Chicken with Ginger)
- Som Tam (Papaya Salad)
- Tam Tang Kwa (Cucumber Salad)
- Tam Tua Fak Yaw (Green Bean Salad)
Curry Soup (with Chicken)
- Gang Kiaw Wan (Green Curry)
- Gang Ped (Red Curry)
- Gang Pa Nang (Pa Nang Curry)
The head chef will teach you how everything comes to combination, and you will understand more why it all tastes like heaven.The art of Thai food Thai food is very sophisticated in the way of preparation, formula, and delicacy.